We are so excited to be back, worshipping with you in person! Hebrews 10:25 reminds us to not forsake the assembling together of the saints. So, we are doing everything we can to safely come together. With your health in mind, we are following a list of recommended, social distancing guidelines (meaning no VU Kids, coffee station, or socializing in the lobby). Service will still include your favorite live worship from the Vessel Worship team and live preaching from our Pastors each week. While we will miss greeting you with a big ole hug, safety for all attendees, volunteers and Vessel staff is our top priority.
WHAT TO EXPECT UPON ARRIVAL
- The parking team’s friendly faces are still the first you will see. They will direct you to the perfect parking spot for you. Be sure to greet them with an air high-five or socially distanced fist bump on your way by.
- BYOC. Bring your own coffee! The coffee and tea station is currently closed.
- If the kiddos come along, we ask that they sit with you. VU Kids, preschool or nursery is not available for the time being. We are providing coloring pages and new crayons for any little one that is interested!
- All the rows of chairs are separated. Please sit with your family to maximize seating and ensure social distancing.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PRIORITIZE YOUR HEALTH
- Recommended distancing guidelines are in place.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the lobby and sanctuary.
- Masks are welcome but not currently mandatory.
- All the doors will be open, so that you never need to touch a door handle. Except the door to your bathroom stall because, well, you know why.
- Restrooms are available and thoroughly cleaned before our service each week.
- Offering buckets are not being passed. You are welcome to walk your gift to the buckets at the front on the sanctuary, text to give, or give online at VesselUnited.com
SERVICE TIME AND LOCATION
- Sunday 10:30 am
- 6800 School Street, Newtown, Ohio 45244
- We also stream our service live, online every Sunday morning at 10:30 am.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- WHO IS THIS FOR?
We have missed you guys and want to give all those who desire to worship in person the opportunity to do so. However, if you or a family member have been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you please join us virtually via our Facebook live.
Every Sunday at 10:30 AM
Doors are opened 30 minutes prior to service.
6800 School Street, Newtown, OH 45244
- ARE KIDS WELCOME?
Of course they are! Just keep in mind that there is currently no VU Kids or nursery available. They will be seated with you in the main sanctuary.
- ARE MASKS REQUIRED?
Masks are not required in church by us or our government authorities. You are certainly welcome to wear a mask and we have them available for anyone who wants one.